I grew up in Northern Colorado (NoCo) and can’t imagine a better place to live, work and play. My husband Charlie, our daughter Adalyn, our maltipoo Penny, and I call Horseshoe Lake in Loveland home. We love the central location for taking advantage of everything this region has to offer.
I’ve been an active part of the Junior League of Fort Collins since 2011, and I’m on the Board of Directors for the McKee Wellness Foundation. NoCo is full of local advocates and community minded people who have helped me get to where I am today.
There is nothing I love more than sharing my passion for NoCo with others. Before transitioning into real estate, I worked in the Communications and Public Involvement Office at the City of Fort Collins. Since then I became a Certified Tourism Ambassador and live to share the beauty of this incredible place with my clients, friends, and neighbors. Let me help you discover what NoCo has to offer.
My mission is to provide a high level of value by creating smooth real estate experiences for my clients, cooperating brokers and all individuals involved in my transactions. I make this possible through proactivity, consistent communication, professionalism and establishing strong relationships.
- Professional Affiliations, Certifications and Designations
- Graduate REALTOR® Institute
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Colorado Association of REALTORS®
- Fort Collins Board of REALTORS®
- Certified Tourism Ambassador
- Community Involvement
- McKee Wellness Foundation, Board Member
- Junior League of Fort Collins, Sustaining Member
- Leadership Loveland, Class of 2019/2020