When I was in high school my best friend influenced me to give back to the community. As members of Key Club, we volunteered and saw first hand the impact we could have on our community. In 2007, I lost her in a tragic car accident. Since then, it’s been my goal to continue to make a difference in her memory.
We are SO fortunate to live in Northern Colorado where there are many non-profit organizations doing amazing work for those in need.
Community Focus: Wellness and providing opportunities for women and children to succeed.
- Community Involvement
- Junior League of Fort Collins, former Executive Board Member
- McKee Wellness Foundation, Board Member
- Leadership Loveland, Class of 2019/2020
- Colorado State University, Alumni
- Other Notable Northern Colorado Organizations
- Boys and Girls Club of Larimer County
- She Leads
- Crossroads Safehouse
- Project Self Sufficiency